About our Parish‎ > ‎


St. Andrew's Anglican Church, Maroon
St, Andrew's, Maroon, is located on Boonah-Rathdowney Road in Maroon and was founded in 1907. The land for the Church was donated by Mr. J.J. Prout and the church was erected by Mr. Fred Cook. The original roof of the church consisted of 12,000 spotted gum shingles, all cut by Harry Newlove and Harry Rooke. Many years later this roof was replaced with galvanized iron. Mr. James Prout and Mr. Fred Cook presented St. Andrew's with gifts in memory of their sons, who died during the war. These were the cedar altar, the altar rails and the cedar altar desk. 
St. Andrew's has a Communion Service on the fifth Sunday of the month.
Parish Office (07) 5463 1879 or for more information on Service times at St. Andrew's see Service Times