About our Parish‎ > ‎

Harrisville

St. John's Anglican Church, Harrisville
 
 
St. John's, Harrisville is located in Church Street, Harrisville and was founded in 1878 and rebuilt in 1986. The 25th Anniversary of the rebuilding of St.  John's was celebrated on September 4th 2011. St. John's has Communion Services on the 1st and 3rd Sundays, and Saturday of the 4th weekend of the month, and a 'non-Eucharistic family service' on the second Sunday of the month at 10am.
Parish Office (07) 5463 1879 or for more information on Service times at St. John's see Service Times
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Comments