St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Aratula
St. Stephen's, Aratula, was founded in 1954 and is located in Elizabeth Street, Aratula. St. Stephen's has morning Communion Services on the second Sunday of the month and evening Communion Services on the first and third Sundays. As the only church in the vicinity, St Stephen’s, Aratula holds a special place in the surrounding community. Known as the “friendly” church to members of many denominations, who come together for the major Christian services of the year. The “regulars” are often small in number but make up for that by their support for each other and the enthusiasm they show by their work in their church and the wider parish.
Sacristan Edna Watkins can be contacted on (07) 5463 8195 or for more information on Service times at St. Stephen's see Service Times
About our Parish >